HJC America is proud to reveal the new racer-replica helmets of HJC MotoGP riders Ben Spies and Jorge Lorenzo. These replicas are HJC RPHA 10 models, the helmets both racers will wear in MotoGP competition. These racer replica helmets will be available in March.
HJC’s RPHA 10 Features:
- Advanced PIM (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of carbon fiber, aramid, fiberglass and organic non-woven fabric creates a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight performance shell.
- Light Weight: The use of advanced technology results in a lightweight helmet for all-day comfort.
- Optimal Shell Sizing: Three shell sizes (XS-S, M-L and XL-XXL) provide riders with proportional sizing.
- Enhanced Aerodynamics: Countless hours of development and testing conducted inside the HJC high-speed wind tunnel results in absolutely smooth airflow for low wind resistance, reduced wind noise levels, and maximum ventilation.
- Max Airflow Top Vent: Six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent.
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front-to-back airflow helps flushe heat and humidity up and out.
- 3D Anti-Scratch Shield and Pinlock 100% Max Vision included.
- One-Touch Locking System: Easy open/close action with an extremely secure seal.
- RapidFire™ II Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- SilverCool Plus™ Interior: Premium, soft feel for comfort, light weight, moisture-wicking action, odor-free and anti-bacterial interior treatment.
- Self-Cooling Interior: Innovative, new fabric features self-cooling properties that cools down faster than other fabrics.
- Breath Guard and Chin Curtain included.
- Snell 2010 and DOT approved.
- Sizes: XS-XXL
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Jorge Lorenzo Replica:
* A second Lorenzo Replica graphic RPHA 10 will also be made available this summer.
Ben Spies Replica:
What do you guys think? Bad ass or just bad? Let us know, as always, by leaving your comments in the X-Motorcycle Sound-off Section below!